Chatroulette Premium Code Generator

Chatroulette premium codes allow you to select the gender and location of your partner on Chatroulette, but the price of $10 for 100 tokens or $50 for 500 tokens makes them very expensive. I have found a way to generate new codes but copyright law makes it illegal for me to sell my generator for money. I have therefore decided to give this software away for free.

Once you understand the algorithmic composition of Chatroulette premium tokens, generating new codes is easy. Each generator is able to produce 100 tokens a day. I have put this limit in place so as to not overwhelm the system; in other words, if everyone was able to generate unlimited numbers of tokens, the codes would become useless and you'd just be finding other guys on Chatroulette again. This makes it fair.

The generator is linked to your HWID and cannot be transferred.

[Download]Mirror 1
this file has been downloaded 425 times

[Download]Mirror 2
this file has been downloaded 192 times

20 comments:

  1. add more tokens plz. 100 a day isnt enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the only1 that worked for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. add more daily token pls the girls still next me ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol this is the third one I've downloaded and the first to really work. Thanks to the coder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same i downloaded off a youtube vid and it didnt work... thank god for this site i hope it keeps working forever

      Delete
  5. please increase tokens ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. pls add more token

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm finding so many hot girls with this but they still keep nexting me lol, i agree with the others that u should increase tokens with each download

    ReplyDelete
  8. can someone just send me the file to my email I cant get this survey thing please help email is : artart123321@hotmail.com

    thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI can someone send me the file to
    forcizen@gmail.com
    and thanx in advance

    ReplyDelete
  10. fuck this u need to do a survey

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would rather do the survey than pay $10 for 100 tokens.

    Thanks to the webmaster for making this program! I downloaded and it works great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can someone please send me file to aparanoid1@gmail.com beacause surveys in our contry are payble.

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. International Mirror, Please.

    ReplyDelete
  14. how do i get passed this "complete free survey" shit??

    ReplyDelete